If left unprotected, your boat can endure serious damage during the winter months, causing you plenty of expense and headaches when boating season starts. Protect your investment and make sure your boat is winterized.
Our complete winterization service not only protects against a possible hard freeze, but also keeps the fuel stabilized and lubricates the internal cylinder walls of the engine.
Includes all chemicals and labor:
- Start boat & run to maximum operating temperature
- Add ruel stabilizer to fuel tank & chase with gasoline
- Allow fuel stabilizer to circulate throughout fuel system
- Fog engine cylinders with fogging oil & stall engine
- Drain water from block plugs
- Drain water from exhaust manifold plugs
- Drain water from water trap hose
- Drain water from main circulation pump & impeller pump hoses
- Disconnect battery power
- Place winterized tag around steering wheel
Get ready for a high-performance boating season with our specially designed de-winterization package. Not only will our experts check over the entire boat, you will also receive a thorough, printed-out pre-season boat inspection report at no extra cost.
Pre-Season Boat Inspection:
Free with de-winterization
- Battery - Inspect & check voltage
- Battery Cables - Inspect
- Belts - Inspect
- Bilge Pump - Test
- Blower Motor - Test
- Drive Oil - Check fluid level - sterndrive
- Engine Oil - Check fluid level & condition
- Hoses - Inspect & tighten
- Hydraulic Fluid - Check fluid level - sterndrive
- Flame Arrestor - Inspect
- *Power Steering - Check fluid level - sterndrive
- Transmission Fluid - Check fluid level & condition - inboard
- Water Separating Fuel Filter - Inspect
- Fuel - Check function & reading
- Oil Pressure - Check function & reading
- Temperature - Check function & reading
- Volts - Check function & reading
Here are a few tips to help you and your boat survive the winter...
Check your boat for any unwanted house guests nesting.
Long periods of storage can adversely affect the internal parts of the engine and fuel system unless proper methods of preservation are used. Please be sure to call us today for a WINTERIZE...